A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arthur
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Arthur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alexander Arthur DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Arthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Arthur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.