A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Arthur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alexander Arthur DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Arthur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Arthur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.