Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Asbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Asbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asbury
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Asbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Asbury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Asbury graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Asbury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Asbury MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Asbury practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Asbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Asbury practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.