Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman?

August 23rd, 2017

So happy!!!! Love this Doc and love this staff!

I had a tummy tuck done 7 weeks ago, I love my new body!!! Dr Ascherman is so patient as his staff. He went above and beyond and Im absolutely thrilled with the results!!!!

February 22nd, 2017

He gave me my life back!

I'm a cancer survivor. My original surgery left me disfigured and in constant pain. I was always aware that I had cancer. Thanks to Dr Asherman, I now can live comfortably in my body. He replaced my implants and repaired the damage. He listened patiently, planed a course of action , and explained everything. From the moment I awoke, I knew I was better. I'm able to have a life and work towards moving on.

July 11th, 2016

He's THE Best

I recently became a patient of Dr. Ascherman's after my wound from an initial surgery became infected. He is truly THE best. He is very hands on and always willing to give his time to answer any all questions you may have throughout the course of your treatment. He visited me every day to see how I was progressing in the hospital, and he even called me late one night before heading off to vacation. It's easy to see it's because he cares so much. Bed side manor aside, he is also so skilled at the craft itself. My wound is healing beautifully, and I am feeling great.

June 16th, 2016

He's amazing! He performed my breast reduction and it completely changed my life! I went from a J to a B/C cup. They look so good, I can't believe how great they look. He's also very available to help if I have any questions between appointments, I just send him a picture and a description and he was able to help with any concerns or questions I had. I'm so happy he was my surgeon because they turned out better than I ever imagined they would.

March 7th, 2016

I feel exceedingly fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Ascherman. He recently performed an operation to correct a cranial defect. The outcome was highly successful, both medically and appearance-wise. It makes all the difference to me, to my peace of mind, to know that Dr. Ascherman is here should I ever need any surgeries in the future.

December 24th, 2015

The cosmetic work that Dr. Ascherman undertook on my was superb. His style was friendly, open and re-assuring.

December 11th, 2015

Dr Ascherman is the best. He is highly competent and patient. His staff is top notch as well.

April 23rd, 2015

Awesome plastic surgeon. Professional, personable and always has time to answer questions/concerns. Extremely happy with results of breast reconstruction after bi-lateral mastectomy.

February 16th, 2015

Amazing doctor! Courteous staff. After two surgeries for an open cavity in my mom's head, Dr. Ascherman confidently provided the solution of a muscle flap surgery to fill the cavity. He was patient with our questions and detailed in his surgical plans and alternates. He was the only doctor we could find willing to address a sensitive issue with an 83 year old young woman.

February 10th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Ascherman is a very good surgeon and makes you feel completely at ease to ask any questions regarding the procedure, prognosis, or general care related concerns. My experiences with Dr. Ascherman were exceptional, he would come early to procedures, check on me often, and be available to speak on the phone. I'm very happy that two of my reconstructed breasts look similar even though the surgeries were done four years apart. From the husbands perspective: Dr. Ascherman, following my wife's surgery acted in such an emphatic and caring way that he put all my worries and fears to rest. He truly took the time to speak and listen to me despite how busy he was that day. I am extremely thankful that he was my wife's surgeon.

January 23rd, 2015

It's not just cosmetics. He is a truly gifted surgeon in Reconstructive Surgery.

January 20th, 2015

Dr. J. Ascherman is an excellent doctor in every aspect: knowledgeable, professional, compassionate. I have been under his care for the past 17 yrs. I had bilateral reconstruction and quite happy with the outcome. Excellent staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. J. Ascherman!