Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2016
He's THE Best
I recently became a patient of Dr. Ascherman's after my wound from an initial surgery became infected. He is truly THE best. He is very hands on and always willing to give his time to answer any all questions you may have throughout the course of your treatment. He visited me every day to see how I was progressing in the hospital, and he even called me late one night before heading off to vacation. It's easy to see it's because he cares so much. Bed side manor aside, he is also so skilled at the craft itself. My wound is healing beautifully, and I am feeling great.

June 16th, 2016
He's amazing! He performed my breast reduction and it completely changed my life! I went from a J to a B/C cup. They look so good, I can't believe how great they look. He's also very available to help if I have any questions between appointments, I just send him a picture and a description and he was able to help with any concerns or questions I had. I'm so happy he was my surgeon because they turned out better than I ever imagined they would.

March 7th, 2016
I feel exceedingly fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Ascherman. He recently performed an operation to correct a cranial defect. The outcome was highly successful, both medically and appearance-wise. It makes all the difference to me, to my peace of mind, to know that Dr. Ascherman is here should I ever need any surgeries in the future.

December 24th, 2015
The cosmetic work that Dr. Ascherman undertook on my was superb. His style was friendly, open and re-assuring.

December 11th, 2015
Dr Ascherman is the best. He is highly competent and patient. His staff is top notch as well.

April 22nd, 2015
Awesome plastic surgeon. Professional, personable and always has time to answer questions/concerns. Extremely happy with results of breast reconstruction after bi-lateral mastectomy.

February 16th, 2015
Amazing doctor! Courteous staff. After two surgeries for an open cavity in my mom's head, Dr. Ascherman confidently provided the solution of a muscle flap surgery to fill the cavity. He was patient with our questions and detailed in his surgical plans and alternates. He was the only doctor we could find willing to address a sensitive issue with an 83 year old young woman.

February 9th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Ascherman is a very good surgeon and makes you feel completely at ease to ask any questions regarding the procedure, prognosis, or general care related concerns. My experiences with Dr. Ascherman were exceptional, he would come early to procedures, check on me often, and be available to speak on the phone. I'm very happy that two of my reconstructed breasts look similar even though the surgeries were done four years apart. From the husbands perspective: Dr. Ascherman, following my wife's surgery acted in such an emphatic and caring way that he put all my worries and fears to rest. He truly took the time to speak and listen to me despite how busy he was that day. I am extremely thankful that he was my wife's surgeon.

January 23rd, 2015
It's not just cosmetics. He is a truly gifted surgeon in Reconstructive Surgery.

January 20th, 2015
Dr. J. Ascherman is an excellent doctor in every aspect: knowledgeable, professional, compassionate. I have been under his care for the past 17 yrs. I had bilateral reconstruction and quite happy with the outcome. Excellent staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. J. Ascherman!

December 29th, 2014
Breast reconstruction following double prophylactic mastectomy
Dr. Ascherman is a pleasant, caring and a very skilled surgeon. He will take as much time as needed to explain your medical condition and you will understand everything when he finishes explaining it to you. If I were in the same position again, Dr. Ascherman is the one I would want to care for me. I am extremely happy with him and I highly recommend him!

December 23rd, 2014
Thank you Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey A. Ascherman for many years. I have had facial cancer, many times. Dr. Ascherman and his staff have always been very patient, and kind. He takes time to explain every step in the procedure., His staff always makes me feel safe, and secure. As I wrote, he did many procedures on my face, and I would have to point out where since you cannot see any scarring. The staff is always ready and on time, and I would not go to another surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Ascherman as one of the best doctors, in caring about his patient, and with follow-up. Thank you Dr Ascherman.