Dr. Jeffrey Augustin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Augustin is awesome! I discovered a lump on my wrist and the staff was so very accommodating they got me in the next day and verified my insurance benefits. The dr. was very thorough and he explained to me that I had a ganglion cyst. I am very active and he assured that this would not hinder my activities. I would recommend Dr. Augustin to anyone with an orthopedic need...athletic or general.

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Augustin's genuine concern for the patient before and after surgery, makes patient feel at ease. Office personnal very friendly and easy to talk too with concerns a patient may have with regards to surgery or any other concerns before surgery.

August 17th, 2016
First Rate Doctor!
My son was able to get into see Doctor Augustin on short notice for a sports related injury. Dr. Augustin was able to diagnose the problem and recommend treatment in one visit. Excellent bedside manner!

August 16th, 2016
Outstanding Physician!
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Augustin! He is thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. These are qualities that are not easy to find. He made my mother feel at ease and assured her that he was confident with his diagnosis. His staff is also very friendly and warm. He is the absolute best!

July 20th, 2016
Dr augustin is a great doctor he takes his time and answers all the questions I had. I definitely will recommend him to everyone I know who is looking for a orthopedic. He was the first doctor to find out what was wrong with me . I was in pain for a few months and the moment I went to go see him he knew right away what was wrong with me .

July 18th, 2016
A great doctor! He took care of my torn hamstring with no problems!! A great surgeon too!! Treats his patients like his family!

July 18th, 2016
Exceptional service
Dr. Augustin was absolutely amazing. Every aspect of my visit from the initial contact with his staff all the way to the follow-up, the service was exceptional. Dr. Augustin was knowledgeable, professional and very thorough. Most importantly, his treatment plan was spot on. I would highly recommend him...

July 14th, 2016
Good doctor

June 13th, 2016
Top notch
Dr A is fantastic. He helped me overcome minor shoulder issues. The person on his staff i dealt with was april. She took care of everything with my physical therapy. She was great dealing with the insurance companies as well. (We all now what a pain in the rear end those companies can be!!!!) when it comes to orthopedics doctors and their staffs, dr A, april, and the gang are the best around!!!

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Augustin was extremely professional and spent a lot of time with my mom. He was caring, empathic, and concerned. He took his time to answer all of our questions. His staff was able to accommodate an appointment in short notice due to my mom broke her foot. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 16th, 2016
Knee pain no more
I was in town visiting my daughter and she recommended I see Dr. Augustin for my knee pain. I was quite impressed with how quickly his office accommodated me with an appointment. I also appreciated and was impressed that he saw and treated me and it wasn't a PA. Dr. Augustin diagnosed me and treated me. Now I'm back home walking my daily couple of miles and haven't missed a beat in my exercise classes.

February 16th, 2016
Excellent, knew exactly what he was doing.