Dr. Jeffrey Augustin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Augustin?

Service Reps Horrible

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I've called 3 times and reception (same person every time) mumbles then puts you on hold for 4+ minutes every time. All I need is a receipt and she was not able to help and stated she would have someone from the billing call me back. 3 days later I call back, and it the same oh no customer service rep who answers in a mumbling tone and before you can say the reason for your call she puts you on hold. But when you visit, the office is empty. Horrible customer service. Then I ask for a receipt and that rep named Michele wants to advise me on what I need. I simply asked for a receipt of services fro my Flex Spending account. THAT'S ALL! OMG

Best doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Augustin took the time to listen and to explain my surgical procedure. The meniscus procedure went smoothly and the recovery time was fantastic. Excellent doctor, and I highly recommend!

Highly skilled and Compassionate Physician!

Posted on May 12th, 2017

As a clinician, I thoroughly researched many physicians before I selected Dr. Augustin to perform my surgery. I knew the specifics about my procedure but I really wanted someone who was well educated and trained. The fact that he is also a compassionate individual who cares about your well being provided the entire package. My injury was complex but thanks to his expertise, I recovered sooner than expected and I was functioning at a level that even I didn't expect. Fast forward 5 years and due to a new injury, I needed surgery again and clinically, I immediately knew I had to return to Dr. Augustin. I have worked with many physicians over the years in my profession and this doctor exceeded all of my expectations.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Augustin is caring, compassionate, professional and spends time with his patients! He also knows his stuff.

Skilled and attentive

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr Augustin took care of my injured thumb in the most gentle and caring manner. He tended to my injury and removed my sutures with great skill and ease. He took time to explain care and follow u needed. He was very attentive, listened and didn't make me feel rushed. His staff was very friendly. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He's a great surgeon!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Augustin is awesome! I discovered a lump on my wrist and the staff was so very accommodating they got me in the next day and verified my insurance benefits. The dr. was very thorough and he explained to me that I had a ganglion cyst. I am very active and he assured that this would not hinder my activities. I would recommend Dr. Augustin to anyone with an orthopedic need...athletic or general.

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr. Augustin's genuine concern for the patient before and after surgery, makes patient feel at ease. Office personnal very friendly and easy to talk too with concerns a patient may have with regards to surgery or any other concerns before surgery.

First Rate Doctor!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

My son was able to get into see Doctor Augustin on short notice for a sports related injury. Dr. Augustin was able to diagnose the problem and recommend treatment in one visit. Excellent bedside manner !

Outstanding Physician!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Augustin! He is thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. These are qualities that are not easy to find. He made my mother feel at ease and assured her that he was confident with his diagnosis. His staff is also very friendly and warm. He is the absolute best!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr augustin is a great doctor he takes his time and answers all the questions I had. I definitely will recommend him to everyone I know who is looking for a orthopedic. He was the first doctor to find out what was wrong with me . I was in pain for a few months and the moment I went to go see him he knew right away what was wrong with me .

Posted on July 19th, 2016

A great doctor! He took care of my torn hamstring with no problems!! A great surgeon too!! Treats his patients like his family!

Exceptional service

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Augustin was absolutely amazing. Every aspect of my visit from the initial contact with his staff all the way to the follow-up, the service was exceptional. Dr. Augustin was knowledgeable, professional and very thorough. Most importantly, his treatment plan was spot on. I would highly recommend him...