Dr. Jeffrey Augustin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bayonne, NJ

no change

May 11th, 2017
Highly skilled and Compassionate Physician!
As a clinician, I thoroughly researched many physicians before I selected Dr. Augustin to perform my surgery. I knew the specifics about my procedure but I really wanted someone who was well educated and trained. The fact that he is also a compassionate individual who cares about your well being provided the entire package. My injury was complex but thanks to his expertise, I recovered sooner than expected and I was functioning at a level that even I didn't expect. Fast forward 5 years and due to a new injury, I needed surgery again and clinically, I immediately knew I had to return to Dr. Augustin. I have worked with many physicians over the years in my profession and this doctor exceeded all of my expectations.

January 18th, 2017
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Augustin is caring, compassionate, professional and spends time with his patients! He also knows his stuff.

December 18th, 2016
Skilled and attentive
Dr Augustin took care of my injured thumb in the most gentle and caring manner. He tended to my injury and removed my sutures with great skill and ease. He took time to explain care and follow u needed. He was very attentive, listened and didn't make me feel rushed. His staff was very friendly. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He's a great surgeon!

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Augustin is awesome! I discovered a lump on my wrist and the staff was so very accommodating they got me in the next day and verified my insurance benefits. The dr. was very thorough and he explained to me that I had a ganglion cyst. I am very active and he assured that this would not hinder my activities. I would recommend Dr. Augustin to anyone with an orthopedic need...athletic or general.

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Augustin's genuine concern for the patient before and after surgery, makes patient feel at ease. Office personnal very friendly and easy to talk too with concerns a patient may have with regards to surgery or any other concerns before surgery.

August 17th, 2016
First Rate Doctor!
My son was able to get into see Doctor Augustin on short notice for a sports related injury. Dr. Augustin was able to diagnose the problem and recommend treatment in one visit. Excellent bedside manner!

August 16th, 2016
Outstanding Physician!
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Augustin! He is thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. These are qualities that are not easy to find. He made my mother feel at ease and assured her that he was confident with his diagnosis. His staff is also very friendly and warm. He is the absolute best!

July 20th, 2016
Dr augustin is a great doctor he takes his time and answers all the questions I had. I definitely will recommend him to everyone I know who is looking for a orthopedic. He was the first doctor to find out what was wrong with me . I was in pain for a few months and the moment I went to go see him he knew right away what was wrong with me .

July 18th, 2016
A great doctor! He took care of my torn hamstring with no problems!! A great surgeon too!! Treats his patients like his family!

July 18th, 2016
Exceptional service
Dr. Augustin was absolutely amazing. Every aspect of my visit from the initial contact with his staff all the way to the follow-up, the service was exceptional. Dr. Augustin was knowledgeable, professional and very thorough. Most importantly, his treatment plan was spot on. I would highly recommend him...

July 14th, 2016
Good doctor

June 13th, 2016
Top notch
Dr A is fantastic. He helped me overcome minor shoulder issues. The person on his staff i dealt with was april. She took care of everything with my physical therapy. She was great dealing with the insurance companies as well. (We all now what a pain in the rear end those companies can be!!!!) when it comes to orthopedics doctors and their staffs, dr A, april, and the gang are the best around!!!