A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Auletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Auletta graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Auletta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Auletta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Auletta practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Auletta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Auletta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Strongsville Pediatricians and Strongsville Oncologists.