A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Auletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auletta
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Auletta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Auletta graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auletta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Auletta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Auletta practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Auletta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Auletta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Strongsville Pediatricians and Strongsville Pediatric Specialists.