A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Aversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aversa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aversa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Aversa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Aversa practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Aversa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Aversa practices Internal Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Atlantic City Internists.