A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Boyd Baker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Blackfoot, ID and Des Plaines, IL.
See Idaho Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.