A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Becker, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Becker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bernard Becker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Becker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.