Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Thrilled that Dr. Brooks is back!
I am thrilled that Dr. Brooks is back! I wss heartbroken when I heard that he had "retired" and wish that I had been given the correct info so that I could continue seeing him. He is not only a fine physician he is compassionate, great sense of humor, puts his patients at ease and is a really caring person.

October 24th, 2015
Dr. Brooks was my doctor in the past for about 10 years. I haven't seen him since he switched to his new office in Victoria Park. I always had a good experience with him. Delivered one of my children. I trust his expertise. The past two years I went to a different dr. based on ease of location. Now I am seriously considering going back to him. I just trust and overall like him better. He has integrity and a good bedside manner in my opinion which means a lot. I did have to wait in the past to see him because he was delivering babies etc. That may have changed now , but that is the only complaint I would be able to come up with. All OBs you have to wait on in their office.

August 13th, 2013
only one issue
Dr. Brooks is a very good doctor both knowledgable and very nice. The only complaint that I have is with his office location in Deland. It is dingy, dirty, out of date and just smells. I thought that I had walked into the local health department. The carpet was stained and so were the chairs. I was afraid to sit down! Dr. Brooks if you read this, please update your waiting room!!!!