Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Brown
Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Children's Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Yerkes
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology
Chicago, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Fishbein
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Isabelle De Plaen
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi27