Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible experience  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2013

Never again. No compassion,just really disgusted how I was treated by the Dr.

Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Daniels treated my injured knee decisively and effectively. He professionally explained what my problem was using MRI images and laid out his recommended treatment which included immediate relief from pain and swelling and scheduling arthroscopic surgery. The outpatient surgical facility was nearby and I must say it was my most pleasant surgical experience to date. He's also been very accommodating in scheduling treatments when needed and I can always count on nearly painless experiences in treatment. I first visited Dr. D in 2011 and my surgically repaired knee held up for 2 years before needed drainage and cortisone in Oct. 2013. For those looking for a 'chatty' surgeon, he's probably not your guy; but as a decisive, professional surgeon, he's super!

Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Daniels did an ACL replacement on my knee 6 years ago and my knee has never been better.

|  Don't go there!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Q: What do they call the last guy to graduate Medical School? A: Doctor.I waited 3 weeks to get an appointment after being referred to him by my PCP. He did not seem to be empathetic to my severe pain. I got an MRI and was told they would call me when they got the transcript. I called them when I received no call from them. I was told it would be 6/29 before I got a follow up, btw, the MRI was don 0n 6/6. Malpractice means bad practice. Anyway, I work next to Temple Sports Medicine and was seen by Dr. Michael in a more than timely fashion and today I walk and stand with no pain for the first time in 7 weeks. I do not recommend this doctor and when I finished leaving this review I am going to Angie's List and maybe calling my attorney.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I found Dr. Daniels highly professional. Is beside manner is wonderful. He always manages to crack a joke to lighten the moment.He has repaired both my knee and shoulder which had been hurt while playing sports. Thanks Doc D

|  He only cares about money not the person  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I showed up for my appointment 20 minutes early. I informed the staff member that I did not have my co payment with me of 40$, but could pay it later that day or on Monday. She asked him if I could be seen any way, and he refused. What a non professional way to practice. Im so glad he did not perform my operation.

|  I Was Lucky!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

I fell and broke my femur. He was on duty at Einstein that night. I was lucky to have him. After a four hour surgery, I was back together. All of the office visits were professional, informative, never rushed, and honest. He saw me through a year of recovery.

Oct 9th, 2009

After 2 injuries to my ankle, he told me I was at very high risk of another, but he didn't want me to go for physical therapy! He told me I had to wait 6 weeks after my last visit, before calling him to say I still wanted to see the physical therapist.

|  As good as they get.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 1st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

A doctor who truly understands the needs of an athlete and works with them to get them in the game as quickly as possible.Nice down to earth...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com