Dr. Jeffrey Daniels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Daniels?

June 10th, 2016

Dr. Daniels fixed my daughters broken ankle years ago and it is great!! Thank you

June 2nd, 2016

Dr.Daniels was very brash,down played my situation, thought he was trying out out for comedy act. His nurses were of no help and had zero personality. I am changing doctors.

October 2nd, 2015

The wait time does not comply with their philosophy. It is disrespectfull to the patients especially those who work and have to take off to attend an appointment. Very unprofessional .

September 24th, 2015

Dr. Daniels is extremely Unprofessional and Has No Compassion for the Patient! Do Not Go There!!!!

I went to see Dr. Daniels as a New Patient. He was on my list of Participating Providers which is what brought me there in the first place. I filled out a lengthy packet of paperwork while I was waiting to be seen. Asking questions like where is your pain, current medications, Insurance information etc...I brought with me my MRI reports and discs of my lower & middle back which were ordered by my Primary Care Physician. I am currently having extreme pain that runs down the front and outer part of my left leg which extends into my foot. The MRI report states that I have several issues going on in my back which includes Anterolisthesis as well as acute arthritis and Scoliosis. I went to see Dr. Daniels hoping that he had some recommendations on how I could alleviate my pain. The doctor never read ANY of the reports or reviewed Any of the discs prior to or during being seen by him! Besides that, he has absolutely ZERO bedside manners! He acts more like a drill Seargent in the Army than a doctor as he ordered me to "Sit Down!" I was standing because I was anxious to look at the pictures of my spine and the chair was out of view of the computer screen. He asked where my pain was & without even looking or viewing the report, he came to the conclusion that I had a pinched nerve! I told him if he reviewed my MRI results he would know that there were a lot more serious issues going on in my lower spine. He asked me if I worked or had a job? I told him I am a stay-at-home single mom raising 3 young boys and that is more than a full-time job in itself. He replied by stating, "So you don't work while they are in school?" as he chuckled with an obnoxious grin on his face! Asking personal questions and judging my character is as unprofessional as it gets! Dr. Daniels had no compassion for my pain and the visit was a complete waste of my time! I wouldn't go back there if you paid me! For those of you reading these reviews, and taking them seriously, please do not go there expecting to get the help that you need for your pain or expect to be treated cordially and professionally and with compassion. PLEASE THINK TWICE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

December 16th, 2014

Unsatisfactory experience

This is the second time I have seen Dr Daniels. Quite frankly, I hesitated to return after the first time. The first time I saw (several years ago) him for neck pain. I was in my late 40s at the time and he gleefully informed me that I had the neck of a person in their 70s. He repeated this several times, laughing as he said it, with no regard to the fact that it was distressing me to hear that. I recently went back to him for foot pain. My blood pressure wasn't taken (which I thought is standard procedure for a physician's office). He asked me why I hadn't been taking any anti-inflammatory medication and I said I felt I take so enough different medications already, that I wanted to wait for a physician to make a recommendation rather than self-medicate. He got a startled look on his face, and started riffling through chart to see what medications I take. He hadn't even looked at my chart and was ready to prescribe medication with no thought to how it might interact with other drugs. I found that disturbing.

November 23rd, 2013

horrible experience

Never again. No compassion,just really disgusted how I was treated by the Dr.

July 31st, 2012

Dr. Daniels did an ACL replacement on my knee 6 years ago and my knee has never been better.

March 29th, 2012

Highly recommend

I found Dr. Daniels highly professional. Is beside manner is wonderful. He always manages to crack a joke to lighten the moment.He has repaired both my knee and shoulder which had been hurt while playing sports. Thanks Doc D

December 9th, 2011

He only cares about money not the person

I showed up for my appointment 20 minutes early. I informed the staff member that I did not have my co payment with me of 40$, but could pay it later that day or on Monday. She asked him if I could be seen any way, and he refused. What a non professional way to practice. Im so glad he did not perform my operation.

March 12th, 2011

I Was Lucky!

I fell and broke my femur. He was on duty at Einstein that night. I was lucky to have him. After a four hour surgery, I was back together. All of the office visits were professional, informative, never rushed, and honest. He saw me through a year of recovery.

October 9th, 2009

After 2 injuries to my ankle, he told me I was at very high risk of another, but he didn't want me to go for physical therapy! He told me I had to wait 6 weeks after my last visit, before calling him to say I still wanted to see the physical therapist.

September 28th, 2017