Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
Murray Hill
Murray Hill Medical Group
104 E 40th St
Rm 603
New York, NY 10016
212-375-2940
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best  |  show details
by AG on Mar 4th, 2013

For 30 years one of the best doctor's I've ever known.

|  bad front desk service, good patient care  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Greene's for over a year, he and the Nurse Practitioner have been extremely helpful in helping me get ready for trips overseas. However, I have decided to switch practices because the office assistant is incredibly rude and inefficient. Each time I call, he cuts me off mid-sentence and he has made several mistakes in organizing my appointments. If there were another person helping with the office, I would stick around but this guy is too mean and unhelpful for me to put up with anymore. Too bad.

|  Excellent First Meeting!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

For a first visit, this is as good as it gets! Dr. Greene was incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful, spent an inordinate amount of time taking down my medical history himself and answering my questions. He drew the blood personally and did so without causing a second of discomfort. He was professional in every way, but also personable and totally available and forthcoming. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Greene, and look forward to seeing him again (that is, as much as anyone actually looks forward to seeing a doctor...)

Dec 20th, 2010

Can't confirm whether his diagnosis is accurate, but he certainly spent time with me to ensure a thorough exam. As a highly recommended Doctor, however, I'm sure you'll be in good hands if you choose him.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Greene is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. He is caring, and direct. He has been my doctor for 20 years, and I consider him, and his staff, as one of the major assets in my life.

|  Best I.D. Doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Greene is a fantastic well educated doctor. hands down the best infectious diseases doctor i've ever been to. he is also very caring and thorough. i highly recommend him. his staff are also very nice people.

|  Best Dr. in NYC  |  show details
by MFM on Apr 21st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Green since 1999. I have lived in NYC for 35 years and he and Jill are by far the best Dr.'s in NYC. Even if I haven't been to see him in almost a year he remembers to ask me questions about things we discussed at my last visit. Every time I have the slightest sniffle I make an appt. just to go and get a little extra TLC. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a good trustworthy Dr.

by gordon lyons on Mar 20th, 2009

best dr i have ever seen

|  An excellent primary care doctor  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2009

Glad to have made the switch! I'm also impressed by his expertise in infectious diseases.