Dr. Jeffrey Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Greene?

October 15th, 2016

Negligent medical care

By far the most dangerous doctor I've ever had based on his sheer incompetence and lack of care for his patients. He neglected to advise how dangerous my cholesterol levels had been for the many years while I was under his "care" Left me with severe cardiac issues as a consequence. He is cold, aloof and detached from his duties to provide personal medical guidance. I regret ever having trusted him with my health.

May 10th, 2015

My elderly aunt was at NYU for 2+ weeks with a very serious staph infection, and Dr. Greene was excellent, she is on the road to recovery.

February 1st, 2013

A GREAT PCP option

Dr. Greene has been my PCP for three years now and has been excellent. I've been able to get appointments easily and he and his staff have been extrem ...

October 6th, 2011

Excellent First Meeting!

For a first visit, this is as good as it gets! Dr. Greene was incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful, spent an inordinate amount of time taking down my medical history himself and answering my questions. He drew the blood personally and did so without causing a second of discomfort. He was professional in every way, but also personable and totally available and forthcoming. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Greene, and look forward to seeing him again (that is, as much as anyone actually looks forward to seeing a doctor...)

December 20th, 2010

Can't confirm whether his diagnosis is accurate, but he certainly spent time with me to ensure a thorough exam. As a highly recommended Doctor, however, I'm sure you'll be in good hands if you choose him.

November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Greene is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. He is caring, and direct. He has been my doctor for 20 years, and I consider him, and his staff, as one of the major assets in my life.

August 25th, 2009

Best I.D. Doctor

Dr. Greene is a fantastic well educated doctor. hands down the best infectious diseases doctor i've ever been to. he is also very caring and thorough. i highly recommend him. his staff are also very nice people.

March 21st, 2009

best dr i have ever seen

January 9th, 2009

An excellent primary care doctor

Glad to have made the switch! I'm also impressed by his expertise in infectious diseases.

October 16th, 2017