Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Dan H. on May 9th, 2015

My elderly aunt was at NYU for 2 weeks with a very serious staph infection, and Dr. Greene was excellent, she is on the road to recovery.

A GREAT PCP option show details A GREAT PCP option
by David S. on Feb 1st, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Greene has been my PCP for three years now and has been excellent. I've been able to get appointments easily and he and his staff have been extrem ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent First Meeting! show details Excellent First Meeting!
Oct 6th, 2011

For a first visit, this is as good as it gets! Dr. Greene was incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful, spent an inordinate amount of time taking down my medical history himself and answering my questions. He drew the blood personally and did so without causing a second of discomfort. He was professional in every way, but also personable and totally available and forthcoming. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Greene, and look forward to seeing him again (that is, as much as anyone actually looks forward to seeing a doctor...)

Dec 20th, 2010

Can't confirm whether his diagnosis is accurate, but he certainly spent time with me to ensure a thorough exam. As a highly recommended Doctor, however, I'm sure you'll be in good hands if you choose him.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Greene is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of medicine. He is caring, and direct. He has been my doctor for 20 years, and I consider him, and his staff, as one of the major assets in my life.

Best I.D. Doctor show details Best I.D. Doctor
Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Greene is a fantastic well educated doctor. hands down the best infectious diseases doctor i've ever been to. he is also very caring and thorough. i highly recommend him. his staff are also very nice people.

by gordon lyons on Mar 20th, 2009

best dr i have ever seen

An excellent primary care doctor show details An excellent primary care doctor
Jan 9th, 2009

Glad to have made the switch! I'm also impressed by his expertise in infectious diseases.