A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hanson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Hanson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hanson practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Englewood Pediatricians.