A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Obstetricians & Gynecologists.