Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Katz for years and find him very thorough and makes you feel very comfortable. Recently, my daughter has started to see him and was comfortable with him also. His nurse Barbara in Carmel is very friendly and goes over and beyond to help you.

March 6th, 2014
Excellent Physician and a Great Person
We have moved from another country,not knowing anyone that can recommend a good OBGYN I was looking for someone with good reviews. Every good review Dr. Katz has , turned out to be true for me. I decided to write this review to assist others making a decision

November 14th, 2012
Dr. Katz is my favorite doctor because he maintains a professional decorum while still being personable and friendly. He explains things easily, has cared for my daughter's myriad issues with compassion and patience (she is not an easy patient!), and makes sure I get expert care. The only drawback would be that sometimes he seems very busy and can give the impression that he's rushing me through my appointment.

June 3rd, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Katz has an excellent bedside manner, truly compassionate and caring. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

January 5th, 2012
A great find...
I moved here from another state and the nurse at my new GP's office highly recommended Dr. Katz. I was having a medical issue and needed to be seen quickly I called the office off hours and left a somewhat frantic message. Dr. Katz happened to be in the office and phoned me back immediately. He was so kind and reassuring and was able to calm me down Dr. Katz had me come in early the next day! I'm grateful to have found Dr. Katz and highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2011
I had a very complicated pregnancy and Dr. Katz worked with my specialist to make sure I had the care I needed. He was always available, caring and took the time to explain things to me and to ease my concerns and fear. I trust his medical judgement and would never want to see another OB. He is the best!

June 1st, 2011
My 2 cents.....
I transferred care to Dr. Katz after my OB/GYN retired-his Dad worked with her. Dr. Katz is a knowledgable, caring, dedicated and empathetic practitioner-certainly great attributes for savvy health-care consumers. I appreciate that he embraces the concept of autonomy, and takes the time to ensure appropriate understanding of situations. He is prompt for appointments, yet never makes you feel rushed during your time in examination. A real gem!

April 7th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Katz is the most wonderful of Doctors. He is warm, charming, knowledgeable, and makes you feel as if you are the most important patient that he has. This is an old fashioned wonderful practice, where the doctor comes out and greets you personally. I am the luckiest girl on earth to have found Dr. Katz.

March 5th, 2010
Dr. Katz is a FANTASTIC doctor!! I have used him for over 15 years, and would never think of switching doctors!! He deliverd my daughter and was amazing!!

January 11th, 2010
Great OB - Great Dr - Delivered my daughter - tough delivery - he was a good coach as well as Dr. Highly Recommend
He has also helped a number of friends of mine that had serious medical conditions. He is a wonder. He heled me through a very difficult pregnancy and a difficult birth. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and would recommend no other,.