A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. King practice?
Dr. Jeffrey King practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Boston Internists.