A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Lang MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Lang practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Lang practices Internal Medicine near Wadsworth, OH.
See Wadsworth Internists.