A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Robin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Robin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Robin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Blair Robin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Robin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Robin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Robin practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.