A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Robin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Robin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Robin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Blair Robin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Robin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Robin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Robin practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.