Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Smith
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in San Jose, CA and San Jose, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Cytopathology and Pathology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...