A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Taylor, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- BAYLOR HOSPITAL at GARLAND
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Barrington Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Taylor practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.