A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Weinberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.