Dr. Jeffrey Mitchell Weinberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Dermatology, and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Geriatric Rehabilitation and Musculoskeletal Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Dermatology, and Occupational Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists, Staten Island Dermatologists, and Staten Island Preventive Medicine Specialists.