A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Weinberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weinberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.