Dr. Jeffrey Wise MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Wayne, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
Facelift and lip implants - exceptional care
I feel compelled to comment on the the aftercare I experienced at Dr. Wise's office. Dr. Wise truly cared about my comfort and safety and the follow-up was exceptional. I could not have asked for better care and I am very pleased with results of my facelift and lip implants. The procedures made a huge difference to my appearance and it's just what I wanted.

July 29th, 2017
Highly recommend dr wise
I thought about doing a lift and bleph for years and was always apprehensive. Finally decided to start researching. As soon as I met Dr. Wise and staff I was comfortable and knew this was the way to go. I am 6 weeks out from my procedure and every day I see more progress. Now my face matches my energy and fitness level. I am absolutely happy I went through with the procedure and had it done. I could not be happier and I highly recommend Dr. Wise to anyone who is considering a procedure.

July 28th, 2017
Wonderful
Excellent and wonderful. Great doctor

July 18th, 2017
Better recovery than expected, great doctor
I bruise terribly so my biggest concern was bruising and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't bad at all and at one month I am 95 percent healed. I had a facelift, upper and lower eyes, and a fat transfer and I am very very happy with my results. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I did not even need any pain pills. Everyone in the office is friendly, nice, and upbeat. The office is pristine and beautiful.

July 17th, 2017
Glad I chose Dr. Wise for Blepharoplasty
Dr. Wise answered all my questions before and after my blepharoplasty surgery. The staff was very attentive to me as a patient and I am very glad I had the surgery at the Wise Center.

April 24th, 2017
beyond wonderful
Going to Dr Wise was the best decision that I ever made when choosing an an anti - aging doctor. Having had fillers and botox done from a couple of other doctors, there is no comparison to other experiences. I had an under eye surgery done as well as a CO2 laser that has taken years off of my face without looking "done". The staff is equally as warm, friendly, knowledgable and helpful.

April 20th, 2017
FUE transplant expectations delivered!
Whole experience was very good. You have to be honest with Dr. Wise about the plan for your hair and he sets expectations appropriately. He delivered exactly what the plan was for my hair. I am very happy with the results and it worked out very well for me.

April 1st, 2017
Excellent from start to finish
Excellent first impressions as soon as you walk in the door. Office is very nice and staff is very nice. You will feel very comfortable at Dr. Wise's office. My results are great and were better than what I had previously with another doctor.

March 18th, 2017
Fillers with Dr. Wise
I am in my 70s and the fillers really worked well for me! Dr. Wise did a great job and I am very pleased with the results.

February 20th, 2017
Very happy with my decision to use Dr. Wise. It was my first time doing any pkastic surgery and I was very comfortable with him.

February 19th, 2017
Dr was professional, funny, thorough.. Everything you want in a man. How could I feel anything less than terrific in an office like this. Every person in the office was professional and wonderful.

February 18th, 2017
3 family members all chose Dr Wise for hair
I would recommend Dr. Wise to anyone. 3 members of our family all had hair restoration with Doctor Wise. Doc was very attentive and was available whenever I needed him, even at 11:00 at night when we called him. The entire staff was phenomenal throughout my hair transplant process. I am only 2 weeks post op, but I am confident I will have excellent results under his care based on the hair results I saw from my cousin and uncle.