A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Backenstoes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Backenstoes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Backenstoes DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Backenstoes practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes practices Internal Medicine near Palmyra, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA.
See Palmyra Internists.