Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes
Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palmyra, PA, with another office in Harrisburg, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Backenstoes is affiliated with Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians, Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon and GSH Medical Staff Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Backenstoes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmyra, PA.
Dr. Michael McKee
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Palmyra, PA 0.63 mi44
Dr. Erich Batra
Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Palmyra, PA 0.63 mi23
Dr. Neil Kline
Hershey, PA 1.19 mi17