Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Baerman
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baerman is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital, Blount Memorial Hospital and Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. Dr. Baerman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. George Krisle III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Ashok Bhandari
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi36
Dr. Lee Dilworth
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi37