A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baerman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baerman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Baerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Baerman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harrogate, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.