Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baerman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baerman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Baerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Baerman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.