A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baerman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans