Dr. Jeffrey Bahr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Milwaukee, WI

• Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2015
I honestly can not say enough good things about Dr. Bahr. I love this man. He has pulled me through so many things. He is what a doctor should be. Compassionate, caring, helpful. He has listened when I broke down with so many issues in my life. He gave me back my faith in doctors. Truly one of a kind. I am so grateful that I found him. Very educated. I never feel like I am going to see a doctor, it's more like seeing a friend. He truly cares.

March 7th, 2014
best doc
Dr bahr was my dr for over 20 yrs he was by far the best dr Ihave ever seen he listens cares and was always available when Ineeded to see him he gets 10 stars

September 8th, 2013
I saw Dr. Bahr for a few years. I love him. If only more Doctor's would be like him, we wouldn't hate to go see Doctor. He will talk to you, doesn't rush the appt. Sincerely cares about what's wrong with you. Just being funny now he will get on your butt if you smoke cigarettes. I sometimes wouldn't see him for 6 months and he would come in the room and say "did you quit smoking yet". Great Docter, I would recommended him to everyone l looking for a good Doc.

July 26th, 2013
Confrontive, Manipulative
I had an appointment with Dr Jeffrey Bahr yesterday. I found him to be cronfrontational, manipulative. A real crussader, riding a band wagon against many popular tried and true pain medications. The ones that have been working for me. I could never see a doctor like this.

March 3rd, 2012
Wonderful experience! Great location and staff!
Couldn't have been more pleased with how I was handled from the time I called for an appt to the time I left the exam room. His assistant was warm and put me at ease and Dr. Bahr followed up on this with a calm and affable demeanor. I'll be going back and sending my mother-in-law to him as well.

November 15th, 2011
Not recommended
My visit with Dr Bahr was rushed and was not sincere. The billing for my visit was rated as an expensive "level 4" which was not consistant with the level of service that he provided.

August 18th, 2011
Takes the time to listen; great follow up
Dr. Bahr works quickly but takes the time to understand my health history, any changes in my health and makes sure to ask what I'm concerned about. He has followed up on specific issues with personal phone calls and makes sure that I understand what the issue is and some possible ways to resolve it.

August 4th, 2011
Dr. Bahr takes time with his patients and really listens. He welcomes patient input.

July 5th, 2016