A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bair
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bair, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bair graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Bair FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Bair practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bair has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.