A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bair, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bair graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey F Bair FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Bair practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Cardiologists.