A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bakal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bakal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bakal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Seth Bakal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Bakal practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bakal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bakal practices Dermatology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Dermatologists.