Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Metairie, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System, Tulane Medical Center Downtown and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Baker has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jeffrey Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Patrick Healy
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi27
Dr. Sanjay Sharma
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi19
Dr. David Wood
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi33