A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Baker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
- Slidell Memorial - Slidell, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Travis Baker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Baker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Baker practices Anesthesiology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Anesthesiologists.