A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balazsy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balazsy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balazsy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balazsy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Balazsy DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Balazsy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.