A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balazsy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balazsy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balazsy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Mount Clemens Orthopedic Surgeons and Mount Clemens Surgeons.