A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balazsy graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balazsy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Balazsy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marco Island, FL and Flint, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.