Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Leah Cooper (McNamara at the time of him treating me) on Jun 24th, 2016

Dr. Balazy treated me first in the ER at McLaren. What a great Dr! After 3 surgerys and many follow up appointments he took care of me till the end! I would recommend him to anyone!

For a simple fix to entire reconstruction wouldn't go anywhere else. show details For a simple fix to entire reconstruction wouldn't go anywhere else.
by M.Chandler on Jun 7th, 2016

Wonderful Dr. great results and still maintains a great bedside manor!!! Highly recommend. He has done a simple procedure on myself.a total leg and ankle reconstruction on my daughter age 29 after a bad car crash,to my sons hip reconstruction.age 27..Dr. is the best of the best!!Thank you from my family to you and your entire staff.

by J. Campbell on May 3rd, 2016

Excellent doctor. Went threw emergency on a Friday and he did surgery on a Saturday. Explained everything and listened to my concerns.

Our Families opinion of Dr. Balazsy show details Our Families opinion of Dr. Balazsy
by Debi Grybas on Feb 16th, 2016

We are so thankful to have been guided to Dr. Balazsy. Our brother was in a terrible accident and had a scattered pelvis and because of Dr. Balazsy and his unbelievable talents and knowledge he was able to put our brother back together. He is now walking with little help of his cane or crutch.