Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Banker
Dr. Jeffrey Banker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Pikesville, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, General Practice and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Banker is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT and Griffin Hospital, Derby CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Banker has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey Banker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Duncan Salmon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Martin Magram
Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.16 mi40