A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Banyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Banyas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banyas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Banyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Banyas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banyas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banyas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Banyas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Banyas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Banyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Banyas practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Canonsburg Otolaryngologists.