A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Banyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Banyas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Banyas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banyas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banyas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Banyas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Banyas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Banyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Banyas practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Canonsburg Otolaryngologists.