A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Barber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Barber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Barber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Barber MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Barber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Barber practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.