A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Barigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barigian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barigian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Barigian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Barigian practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Barigian practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Oakhurst, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians, Oakhurst General Practitioners, and Oakhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.