A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Barkmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Barkmeier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkmeier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barkmeier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Barkmeier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkmeier graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Barkmeier has 25 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Barkmeier MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Barkmeier practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barkmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Barkmeier practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Radiologists.