A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Barnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Barnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Barnett MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Barnett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.