Dr. Jeffrey Barr MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fort Wayne, IN

3.1

May 6th, 2016
Don't recommend
He is a "textbook" doctor. In and out in 10 minutes maybe faster. Refers you to other specialist and doesn't even bother checking results. His NP, Holly is rude and talks over you. Reads his notes while you are trying to tell her what has changed since last visit. Has no clue what you even said. Over it looking for new PM doctor!

March 10th, 2016
JUST ANOTHER GREEDY DOCTOR
He is only out for money not to actually treat you. He only cares about getting the highest dollar and will not new patients unless they are looking for shots, pain pump, etc. It is a shame what the world has come too. You can't even get help because of the greed. You will get rejected unless you can get the steroid shots. I will put this on every doctor that I call to try and get help to manage my pain.

January 29th, 2013
Dr. Barr stated to me that I need to have epideral shots in my lower back. We discussed in length, that I would be put to sleep to have this procedure done. Once in the hospital room where they are to do the procedure, I was never put to sleep. I felt every shot that went into my back. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.