Dr. Jeffrey Barr, MD
Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

3.0

Don't recommend show details Don't recommend
May 6th, 2016

He is a "textbook" doctor. In and out in 10 minutes maybe faster. Refers you to other specialist and doesn't even bother checking results. His NP, Holly is rude and talks over you. Reads his notes while you are trying to tell her what has changed since last visit. Has no clue what you even said. Over it looking for new PM doctor!

JUST ANOTHER GREEDY DOCTOR show details JUST ANOTHER GREEDY DOCTOR
Mar 10th, 2016

He is only out for money not to actually treat you. He only cares about getting the highest dollar and will not new patients unless they are looking for shots, pain pump, etc. It is a shame what the world has come too. You can't even get help because of the greed. You will get rejected unless you can get the steroid shots. I will put this on every doctor that I call to try and get help to manage my pain.

Jan 29th, 2013

Dr. Barr stated to me that I need to have epideral shots in my lower back. We discussed in length, that I would be put to sleep to have this procedure done. Once in the hospital room where they are to do the procedure, I was never put to sleep. I felt every shot that went into my back. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.