A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Basa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Basa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Basa, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basa graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Basa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Hosp, Carson City, Nv
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Basa FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Basa practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Basa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Basa practices Internal Medicine near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, NV and Dayton, NV.
See Carson City Internists.