Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Basa
Dr. Jeffrey Basa, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Carson City, NV. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Basa is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, Carson Tahoe Hosp, Carson City, Nv and Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare. Dr. Basa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Basa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Basa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson City, NV.
Dr. Anthony Field
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Carson City, NV 0 mi44
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Carson City, NV 0 mi11
Dr. Phil Aldrich
Carson City, NV 0 mi46