A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Bass MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Bass practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bass practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.