A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bauman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism Thyroid
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bauman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Bauman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bauman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bauman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Internists and Berkeley Heights Endocrinologists.