Dr. Jeffrey Bauman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bauman?

August 8th, 2017

Carol Inderwies

I am extremely happy with Dr. Bauman. He is not quick to give drugs. He works with diet and exercise first. He watches your blood results carefully and does his best to make sure he sets you on the right track. He shoots from the hip and is an excellent Endocrinologist.

February 27th, 2015

Do not go for help with hypothyroidism

His knowledge regarding Hashimoto's/hypothyroid was severely lacking. Do not go to him if that is your issue. He blames patient for lingering symptoms instead of raising meds or checking for root of issues. Lots of new studies done in this area, he needs to review them. Worst Dr I've ever been to.

November 3rd, 2013

Poor communication skills

Dr. Bauman initially comes across as intelligent but ask a few questions and he seems to get uncomfortable, dismissive, and provides very little useful information. If you like to take part and understand your medical treatment then find another doctor.

September 19th, 2013

Don't do it...

Was referred by my GP and found him to be completely arrogant and dismissive. If you're looking for a diagnostician this is NOT your guy. He might be okay for medication refills, if you don't care about a pleasant experience.... :(

August 11th, 2013

I found this doctor to be condescending, arrogant and close-minded. Thank goodness there are other doctors that actually listen and respect the patient and realize that TSH is not the only thing to go by. Very antiquated and limited.

July 3rd, 2013

Aside from the friendly staff, I haven't much nice to say about the doctor. After being referred to him by my primary due to blood levels consistently outside the normal range, Dr. Brahman was rude, cold and dismissive. He clearly hadn't read any of the medical history I had provided on the typical office forms and he hadn't reviewed anything about me before coming into the room. I doubt he even knew my name. Very disappointing. I'll be looking for a new doctor who seems to like his job.

September 19th, 2012

Amazing

I went to so many doctors after my thyroid surgery and finally found a good dr, dr bauman! He explained everything in details, all the concerns, answered all the questions, very caring and professional. He ordered all the tests I needed right away (in the same facility , which is a big plus), no other dr did that! I was so frustrated and in a dark with other doctors but he truly gave me hope. I will definitely continue seeing him.

July 19th, 2011

Great Specilist

i was referred by my primary for enlargement of thyroid gland and Dr. Bauman was efficient enough to diagnose right at my first visit and did the biopsy, which turned out positive. He was a concerned doctor and refered me to the surgeon and in less than 3 weeks, had my thyroid out and i'm feeling perfectly alright at this moment. he assured me that this cancer is 98% curable and so far i'm cured. Radiation was the next to follow after the surgery but since the numbers were too low n controlled, he didnt push me for it. whereas as me and my husband wanted to get radiation to avoid any chance. we took his word and its been 8 months, i'm feeling great and due for my next re-examination anytime. The office staff is very nice, they actually mailed me a reminder to schedule for my 6 months examination. over all a great personality, doesnt panic you or anything.glad that i fell in his hands and got early diagnosed.

April 29th, 2011

excelent

Dr. Bauman is a gentle, caring and obviously excellent physician who helped me through a difficult time with the biopsy of a (benign) thyroid nodule. His precision was such that I didn't feel a thing and left feeling greatly comforted. I consider myself lucky to have him as a physician.