A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgardner
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Baumgardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgardner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Baumgardner MD and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Baumgardner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner practices Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Internists and Galesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.