A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgardner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Baumgardner MD and MS is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Baumgardner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Baumgardner practices Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Internists and Galesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.