A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Beall, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Beall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kenneth Beall MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Beall practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Beall practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.