Dr. Jeffrey Beall Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Beall?

amazing experience

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Wasn't a fan of the office staff because I could hear them talking about my 2 yo son, saying he had ADHD. Turns out he's just a 2 yo boy that hasn't been able to hear. But Dr. Beall, not knowing I heard the comments was amazing smoothing it over, he said that's how he was when he was that age to both his staff and to my son. My son needed tubes it in his ears. He addressed ALL my questions, made sure I had no concerns. Right after the procedure came back to me and told me about it, made sure once I had no concerns and answered my questions. Haven't had our follow up yet. I had such a great experience, I highly recommend him

HORRIBLE OFFICE

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I went to see him, he seems nice enough, but he was a little short with me and listening to what i am going through.Then the office staff is horrendous! I needed to get a CT and I have St. Marys insurance. To go to St Marys required lots of calling on the dr offices part. The office staff told me they looked into it, and it would be cheaper for me to go to Reno Diagnotic with my insurance so I said ok. Once I got the bill I realized I had to pay $400 more than if I had gone to St Marys. I should have double checked myself, but I trusted that they knew what was happening. I was told RDC would get my CT to the doctors office that same day, although it took the dr's office a week to "find" it. Needless to say I will be going to a different ENT.

Posted on April 24th, 2016