Orthopedic Surgeons

401 W Decatur St
Suite 200
Madison, NC 27025
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  my experience with dr.beane  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2010

mine is a workers comp case. in the beginning he got confused about what his concerns needed to be. he all of a sudden was more concerned about the well being of the insurance company , but later got on the right track with me. he is a wonderful surgeon and a pretty nice guy. i do recommend dr. beane very highly, because when it came down to me or the insurance company , he chose me because of the bad injury i had.he is a compassionate and caring doctor.i think he is very honest.

|  Police Sergeant in Greensboro, NC  |  show details
by Scott Morgan on Jun 21st, 2010

Years ago I accidently fell into a tractor tire on the playground of where my son attended daycare and suffered a severe break of my left wrist. At first I was embarrassed at first and brushed myself off. I didn't really feel the pain, but I couuldn't move my wrist. I got home with my son and realized that I was going into shock. I got to the hospital as soon as possible. My primary physician suggested that I see Dr. Beane, and I did. I went to Dr. Beane's office located at Greensboro Sports Medicine and Orthopedics complex and he showed me the x-ray of my wrist. It was shattered. I didn't know what to think. He told me how he was going to operate and how he would place an external fixator device on my wrist so it would heal properly. It took a total 3 surgeries to get it right, but it was worth it. My wrist has done very well for the past 13 years, and I can do as much with it as before thanks to Dr. Beane. By the way, my son just finished high school and will be attending college in August. Thanks Dr. Beane

|  NOT a fellowship trained spine doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

I thought Dr. Beane was a spine specialist. After a botched surgery on my lower back I found out that he is not even fellowship trained to do spine surgeries. The doctor and group made it seem like he was a spine specialist.

|  Dr Beane is a compassionate & highly skilled Dr.  |  show details
by D. Marsh on Dec 24th, 2008

I really LIKE Dr. Beane! He listens to me and my problems with back pain and has a deep care and compassion to me as his patient. He's gentle and caring and a concerned and a skilled Doctor. he won't give up on you and will get to the cause of your pain.I HIGHLY recommend him over ANY other back Orthopedic Doctor I have been to. I've have been going to see Dr. Beane for 2 years now and I know him very well as my Doctor.

|  No Compassion  |  show details
by Lawrence R. Bethea on Jul 28th, 2008

Dr.Beane is focsed ONLY on two things,(1)His work with "his cure all X-stop proceedre" and (2) how much money he can make in the O.R. From my experience with him,he has zero compasion for his patients.I have 28 yrs. experience in the medical profession,and have worked with many physicians.His arrogance superceeds any that I have met."I am the doctor and I know what is BEST for YOU!". He may want to take a look at Galatians 6:3.