Dr. Jeffrey Beane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 20th, 2016
Too soon to give a 5 !!!!
I can't give Fives for Dr.Beane because I am still in pain. Nothing really done yet except loosing my job!!!

April 21st, 2016
Back Surgery
I thank God for finding Dr. Beane. He is very knowledgeable and I had complete confidence in him performing my surgery. He is very friendly, always smiling, and make you feel at ease. I now walk without pain, very happy with results from surgery. Yes I would and have recommend him to a friend. Thanks Dr. Beane for all that you have done !

June 11th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Beane on & off for several years, this last incident with my back was concerning. I believe Dr. Beane is a good physician, but his practice has taken on too many new patients I do not feel I got the attention I deserved after paying a lg copay & waiting over 2 hours on both appts to just to spend no more than 15 min with him, I was not impresssed.

October 17th, 2010
my experience with dr.beane
mine is a workers comp case. in the beginning he got confused about what his concerns needed to be. he all of a sudden was more concerned about the well being of the insurance company , but later got on the right track with me. he is a wonderful surgeon and a pretty nice guy. i do recommend dr. beane very highly, because when it came down to me or the insurance company , he chose me because of the bad injury i had.he is a compassionate and caring doctor.i think he is very honest.

June 21st, 2010
Police Sergeant in Greensboro, NC
Years ago I accidently fell into a tractor tire on the playground of where my son attended daycare and suffered a severe break of my left wrist. At first I was embarrassed at first and brushed myself off. I didn't really feel the pain, but I couuldn't move my wrist. I got home with my son and realized that I was going into shock. I got to the hospital as soon as possible. My primary physician suggested that I see Dr. Beane, and I did. I went to Dr. Beane's office located at Greensboro Sports Medicine and Orthopedics complex and he showed me the x-ray of my wrist. It was shattered. I didn't know what to think. He told me how he was going to operate and how he would place an external fixator device on my wrist so it would heal properly. It took a total 3 surgeries to get it right, but it was worth it. My wrist has done very well for the past 13 years, and I can do as much with it as before thanks to Dr. Beane. By the way, my son just finished high school and will be attending college in August. Thanks Dr. Beane

July 7th, 2009
NOT a fellowship trained spine doctor
I thought Dr. Beane was a spine specialist. After a botched surgery on my lower back I found out that he is not even fellowship trained to do spine surgeries. The doctor and group made it seem like he was a spine specialist.

December 24th, 2008
Dr Beane is a compassionate & highly skilled Dr.
I really LIKE Dr. Beane! He listens to me and my problems with back pain and has a deep care and compassion to me as his patient. He's gentle and caring and a concerned and a skilled Doctor. he won't give up on you and will get to the cause of your pain.I HIGHLY recommend him over ANY other back Orthopedic Doctor I have been to. I've have been going to see Dr. Beane for 2 years now and I know him very well as my Doctor.

July 28th, 2008
No Compassion
Dr.Beane is focsed ONLY on two things,(1)His work with "his cure all X-stop proceedre" and (2) how much money he can make in the O.R. From my experience with him,he has zero compasion for his patients.I have 28 yrs. experience in the medical profession,and have worked with many physicians.His arrogance superceeds any that I have met."I am the doctor and I know what is BEST for YOU!". He may want to take a look at Galatians 6:3.