A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaudoin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beaudoin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Beaudoin practices Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Surgeons.