A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker DO is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Becker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Becker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Becker practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.