A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bejma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bejma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bejma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejma graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Bejma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Bejma MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Bejma practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bejma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bejma practices Urology near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See West Bend Urologists.