Dr. Jeffrey Bell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bell?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I saw many different OBGYNs before making my way to Dr. Bell through the recommendation of several other patients of his. All of the others told me that I'd likely never have children and the last one even wanted to perform a partial hysterectomy because I was having so many issues with pain and ovarian cysts. Dr. Bell was the only doctor out of over a dozen that realized my ovaries and uterus weren't the issue--my tubes were. He performed a simple procedure, and within three months, I was pregnant with our first son. Nearly 6 years later, I'm now pregnant with our third baby and can't wait to take this journey with Dr. Bell yet again. His bedside manner, attention to the patient during and after delivery are beyond compare to anyone else in the area and his staff are super friendly and ready to answer questions no matter how silly you might think they are. You can't find anyone better than Dr. Bell!

very knowledgeable and compassionate ob/gyn. he delivered all 3 of my children and is my gyn now. He seems so awake of current issues and listened to my birthing plan with respect and implemented it. he made suggestions where he thought appropriate but ultimately respected my decision with a great attitude. he also worked through one potentially difficult complication with skill. you can tell he hospital Labor and delivery staff loved working with him. they seemed to have true affection. loved the birthing center also. super comfortable and modern.

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Bell is amazing! I had a routine labor and delivery that became very difficult at the end. I had a big baby which lead to a 4th degree tear and I also hemorrhaged after giving birth. His actions lead to a healthy baby and a healthy mama! Plus, his bedside manner is great. He keeps you at ease even when things aren't easy.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Doctor is great. One front desk person made it very uncomfortable and made me feel like I don't want to return. Staff is a representation of the level of professionalism expected by the management, in my opinion. I question whether my information will be kept confidential now.

Fabulous Doctor, Horrible Office Staff

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr. Bell is an amazing doctor who really listens to his patients. He is kind and compassionate and knows his stuff! However, his office staff is terrible. They are slow, they don't return phone calls and they aren't very friendly.

Gentle GYN care

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Excellent Doctor...terrible office staff

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I like doctor Dr. Bell he seems genuine and try to listen to all your concern. He's very gentle and very respectful of your wishes. Yes, would definitely recommend him to a friend and would chose him again. The only complain of mine is the office staff. I had some trouble with my insurance and tried to get some help by calling. I only got answering machine and left several messages. Didn't get a call back until 2 weeks later when I gave up of trying and resolved the issue ourselves. Not even an apology why it took them too long to get back to me not to mention the staff was very rude on the phone.

Excellent technical experience, caring, listens to patient choices

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I have has Dr. Bell for years he is very experienced and gives patients a choice in their care. He does not ouch a procedure you are uncomfortable with and is willin to try different options. He is great for deliveries and treating menopause and endometriosis. There is a slight office wait at times because he IS an obstetrician but the staff keeps you informed of delays and offers to reschedule if you don't want to wait. You see one doctor al during your pregnancy and know he will be there for you at delivery not a partner you may not know.

Natural Child Birth with Dr. Bell

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I wanted to have a natural child birth but in a hospital with a Doctor who understood my wishes and was supportive. Dr. Bell was a perfect fit for me! On top of that Fauquier Hospital was amazing. It was quite and private and clean as well modern! I felt like I was in a hotel room. I also used the jacuzzi tub for early labor and it was wonderful! With Dr. Bell's assistance I had a natural childbirth and when my daughter needed just a little medical attention she was taken care of by great professionals. The best part is that she only left my side for 2 mins!

Great doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Bell made hospital rounds on me when I had my first son 6 yrs ago and was actually the one to perform his circumcision. After being dissatisfied with my ob/gyn I switched to him after I had a miscarriage. I suffered from secondary infertility for 4 years. Thanks to his knowledge and treatment plan my husband and I were finally able to conceive. We just had our second son and Dr. Bell was wonderful throughout pregnancy (I had complications at the end) and did an excellent job with my cesarean. He is compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I'm still struggling with postpartum hypertension and he is treating me rather than passing me off to my family doc.

Dr. Bell is the best!

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Bell is the best doctor! He's calming and caring and extremely knowledgable. I had a positive pap smear test that didn't clear up. Dr. Bell performed 2 LEEPs on me, the first of which required a follow up appointment. Dr. Bell always explained everything to me before he did (even explaining why he was doing a certain test). He called me himself to give me test results and follow ups. I have never had a more caring, professional doctor.

love the dr!

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I really enjoyed my time with Dr. Bell. However his office staff is horrible. I reciently went to this dr. for the delivery of my first born. Several times I called the office with questions I was told to just go the emergency room. Not only did they not have any appts for me they also could not take the time to ask my dr. my question. This was my first baby, I had no idea what to expect and the office staff had no time to talk me through it. Also when I arrived for appts I was not greeted when I came into the office. I would go back to Dr. Bell when I have my second child, but only if he gets some new help!