Dr. Jeffrey Bell MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Warrenton, VA

4.8

May 4th, 2017
Amazing Doctor
I saw many different OBGYNs before making my way to Dr. Bell through the recommendation of several other patients of his. All of the others told me that I'd likely never have children and the last one even wanted to perform a partial hysterectomy because I was having so many issues with pain and ovarian cysts. Dr. Bell was the only doctor out of over a dozen that realized my ovaries and uterus weren't the issue--my tubes were. He performed a simple procedure, and within three months, I was pregnant with our first son. Nearly 6 years later, I'm now pregnant with our third baby and can't wait to take this journey with Dr. Bell yet again. His bedside manner, attention to the patient during and after delivery are beyond compare to anyone else in the area and his staff are super friendly and ready to answer questions no matter how silly you might think they are. You can't find anyone better than Dr. Bell!

July 30th, 2015
Dr. Bell is amazing! I had a routine labor and delivery that became very difficult at the end. I had a big baby which lead to a 4th degree tear and I also hemorrhaged after giving birth. His actions lead to a healthy baby and a healthy mama! Plus, his bedside manner is great. He keeps you at ease even when things aren't easy.

March 2nd, 2015
Doctor is great. One front desk person made it very uncomfortable and made me feel like I don't want to return. Staff is a representation of the level of professionalism expected by the management, in my opinion. I question whether my information will be kept confidential now.

September 26th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor, Horrible Office Staff
Dr. Bell is an amazing doctor who really listens to his patients. He is kind and compassionate and knows his stuff! However, his office staff is terrible. They are slow, they don't return phone calls and they aren't very friendly.

May 14th, 2013
Excellent Doctor...terrible office staff
I like doctor Dr. Bell he seems genuine and try to listen to all your concern. He's very gentle and very respectful of your wishes. Yes, would definitely recommend him to a friend and would chose him again. The only complain of mine is the office staff. I had some trouble with my insurance and tried to get some help by calling. I only got answering machine and left several messages. Didn't get a call back until 2 weeks later when I gave up of trying and resolved the issue ourselves. Not even an apology why it took them too long to get back to me not to mention the staff was very rude on the phone.

April 26th, 2013
Excellent technical experience, caring, listens to patient choices
I have has Dr. Bell for years he is very experienced and gives patients a choice in their care. He does not ouch a procedure you are uncomfortable with and is willin to try different options. He is great for deliveries and treating menopause and endometriosis. There is a slight office wait at times because he IS an obstetrician but the staff keeps you informed of delays and offers to reschedule if you don't want to wait. You see one doctor al during your pregnancy and know he will be there for you at delivery not a partner you may not know.

November 28th, 2012
Natural Child Birth with Dr. Bell
I wanted to have a natural child birth but in a hospital with a Doctor who understood my wishes and was supportive. Dr. Bell was a perfect fit for me! On top of that Fauquier Hospital was amazing. It was quite and private and clean as well modern! I felt like I was in a hotel room. I also used the jacuzzi tub for early labor and it was wonderful! With Dr. Bell's assistance I had a natural childbirth and when my daughter needed just a little medical attention she was taken care of by great professionals. The best part is that she only left my side for 2 mins!

May 4th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Bell made hospital rounds on me when I had my first son 6 yrs ago and was actually the one to perform his circumcision. After being dissatisfied with my ob/gyn I switched to him after I had a miscarriage. I suffered from secondary infertility for 4 years. Thanks to his knowledge and treatment plan my husband and I were finally able to conceive. We just had our second son and Dr. Bell was wonderful throughout pregnancy (I had complications at the end) and did an excellent job with my cesarean. He is compassionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I'm still struggling with postpartum hypertension and he is treating me rather than passing me off to my family doc.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Bell is the best!
Dr. Bell is the best doctor! He's calming and caring and extremely knowledgable. I had a positive pap smear test that didn't clear up. Dr. Bell performed 2 LEEPs on me, the first of which required a follow up appointment. Dr. Bell always explained everything to me before he did (even explaining why he was doing a certain test). He called me himself to give me test results and follow ups. I have never had a more caring, professional doctor.

October 7th, 2010
love the dr!
I really enjoyed my time with Dr. Bell. However his office staff is horrible. I reciently went to this dr. for the delivery of my first born. Several times I called the office with questions I was told to just go the emergency room. Not only did they not have any appts for me they also could not take the time to ask my dr. my question. This was my first baby, I had no idea what to expect and the office staff had no time to talk me through it. Also when I arrived for appts I was not greeted when I came into the office. I would go back to Dr. Bell when I have my second child, but only if he gets some new help!

March 13th, 2010
Love Dr. Bell!!!
Dr. Bell was recommended to me when I got pregnant with my first child. He has since delivered 2 of my children and will be delivering my 3rd. I would not see any other Ob/Gyn because Dr. Bell is honestly the BEST! His bedside manner is excellent and he is very understanding and patient with us cranky pregnant women :) I DEFINITELY recommend him to everyone I know who is expecting, or just needs a good Ob/Gyn!

January 30th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Bell has has delivered both of my children and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He is very caring and always took the time to answer any questions I had. All around great doctor!