A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bentson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bentson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bentson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bentson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Ripon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Bentson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Bentson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bentson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.