A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bentson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bentson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bentson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey George Bentson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Bentson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bentson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.