A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bentson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bentson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bentson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bentson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Ripon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Bentson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Bentson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bentson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.