Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Bentson
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with other offices in Pensacola, FL and Bennington, VT (and 5 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bentson is affiliated with Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc and Wild Rose Community Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jeffrey Bentson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Alec Kessler
Pensacola, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Jan Szatkowski
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Pensacola, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Marty Gagliardi
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Pensacola, FL 0 mi37